Tramadol is taken for alleviating moderate to severe pain including post-operative pain. The extended-release tablets or capsules of this drug are employed in the treatment of chronic round-the-clock pain. It works on the central nervous system (CNS) to bring quick relief from pain. It falls under the group of medicines known as opioid analgesics. Order Tramadol Online to get relief from the symptoms of pain.
When this drug is taken for a considerably long period of time, you may become habitual to it, resulting in the development of physical or mental dependence. Though, individuals who suffer from round-the-clock pain should not let the fear of getting dependent on it keep them from taking narcotics for pain relief.
The chances of you acquiring mental dependence are not high when narcotic drugs are taken for this medical purpose. Physical dependence may result in the occurrence of unwanted withdrawal reactions in the case of sudden discontinuation of the treatment without consultation with the doctor.
However, serious withdrawal reactions may be prevented by slowly tapering off the dose over a period of time prior to completely stopping the treatment.
Tramadol is a prescription-only drug available under a Restricted Distribution Program known as the Opioid Analgesic REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy) program.
Important information you should know about Tramadol Pills
- Misuse of this drug may lead to overdose, addiction or even death.
- You should store this medicine in a place that is beyond the reach of children and anyone else who has not been prescribed this drug.
- You should not give this medication to children below the age of twelve years.
- Ultram ER should not be administered to individuals under the age of eighteen years.
- Ingestion of Tramadol at the time of pregnancy may produce fatal withdrawal reactions in the newborn.
- Life-threatening side effects may occur in case you take this medicine in combination with other medications that slow down breathing or cause drowsiness or alcohol.
What should you discuss with the doctor prior to taking Tramadol Pills?
- You should refrain from taking this medicine in case you are allergic to it, or if you suffer from the following health conditions:
- A blockage in your intestines or stomach
- If you have taken an MAO inhibitor such as linezolid, phenelzine, isocarboxazid, methylene blue injection, rasagiline, tranylcipromine or selegiline in the past fortnight.
- Severe respiratory problems or asthma.
- In case you have recently consumed alcohol, tranquilizers, sedatives or narcotic drugs.
- Tramadol should not be taken by anyone below the age of eighteen years who has recently undergone surgery for the removal of adenoids or tonsils.
- The occurrence of seizures is also seen in some individuals who ingest this drug on a daily basis. You should discuss with the medical professional about the risk of seizures that may go up in case you suffer from the following:
- Alcohol or drug addiction
- Epilepsy or other seizure disorder, a head injury
- A metabolic disorder
- Further, inform the doctor in case you struggle with the below mentioned health conditions:
- A stomach disorder
- Kidney or liver disease
- Suicidal tendencies or mental illness
- In case you take this drug during pregnancy, your baby may acquire dependence to it. This may cause fatal withdrawal reactions in the baby post birth. Such babies may need medical treatment spanning a few weeks.
- Tramadol may pass into breast milk and lead to breathing problems, drowsiness or even death in a nursing infant. Buy Tramadol 200mg Online for quick relief from chronic or acute pain.